Checklist for the General Assembly
Checklist to organize the General Assembly
Preparing the General Assembly
- Pick date at least ~7 weeks from now
- Pick a venue for the conference
- Take the last invitation and change the date, location and the year of the assembly
- Change the proxy form to refer to the correct assembly. You will find the ODT in the KDE SVN
- Create a WIKI page for the Agenda (TODO: Come up with a namespace)
- Send the Invitation, Proxyform and Agenda to the members list
Holding the General Assembly
- Start with the "Welcome"
- Make sure there are no valid objections to hold the assembly
- Make sure someone writes the protocol...
- Write a protocol
- Make sure it arrives at the Amtsgericht (TODO: Enter address, club number)
- Send the protocol to the member list