How to help out
OE is great and I want to contribute something back. How?
That of course depends on your skills. But you don't need to be an Überhacker to be welcome in the OE community. This is an absolutely non-complete list of things you might want to consider:
- Tell others about your positive experience with OE
- Donate some money (tax-deductible!) to the e.V.
- Send patches to improve any aspect of the code
- Try to verify, refute or fix bugs (OE-Core bugs are tracked in the Yocto Project Bugzilla)
- Help out with the Documentation
- Help us push patches upstream or participate in our bug days
- Add another entry to this list of how to help, yes, that would help us, too ;-)