Difference between revisions of "IMote2"
Latest revision as of 07:45, 24 November 2010
Original design by Intel Research and now available from Crossbow (www.xbow.com)
Pre openembedded based images (and oe ones when complete) available from imote2-linux.sourceforge.net.
Kernel git repositories at git.kernel.org
Maintained in kernel and OE by Jonathan Cameron
This one is a small pxa271 board targeting wireless sensor apps (hence no real local interface)
- 32MB RAM
- 32MB Flash
- CC2420 802.15.4 radio (currently not supported in mainline kernel but very very dodgy drivers are in older versions on imote2-linux.sourceforge.net) Will be rewritten eventually to conform to new 802.15.4 framework in kernel.
 Daughter boards
 IMB400 Basic Sensor Board
- Accelerometer (ST LIS30L02dq)
- Light sensor (TSL2561)
- ADC (MAX1363)
- Temp sensor (TI TMP175)
- Humididy sensor (SHT15)
 Multimedia board
- Camera ov7670
- Audio (broken in kernel as of 2.6.32-rc6 works in 2.6.31)
- PIR sensor (not supported but trivial to add)
 UCAM wifi board
- 802.11b/g via Marvell sd8686
- ADC (MAX1239)