Revision as of 08:19, 9 January 2010 by Glenn (+cat)
- 2009-05-27: MontaVista is using OpenEmbedded in their MontaVista Linux 6 product
- 2009-03-31: OpenEmbedded opens the stable/2009 Stable branch. Special procedure is applied to it which results in better support for our downstream users.
- 2009-03-24: FOSS Aalborg in Aalborg, Denmark, with a focus on embedded software. Mickey gives a talk about OpenEmbedded.
- 2009-03-06: Always Innovating is using OE to build software for their Touch Book.
- 2009-02-19: KOAN Software company announces it's KaeilOS distribution will join the OpenEmbedded project.
- 2009-02-10: OE has a new Logo -- Many thanks to Bug Labs who funded the logo development, and Mateo Zlatar for designing the logo.