- 2014-10-14: OpenEmbedded e.V. will have the annual meeting at the ELCE in Düsseldorf
- 2014-05-02: OpenEmbedded will host OEDAM in Santa Clara. See you there!
- 2014-01-06: OpenEmbedded will have a stand at FOSDEM 2014 in Brussels. See you there!
- 2013-05-21: OpenEmbedded will have a stand at LinuxTag in Berlin. See you there!
- 2013-01-22: OpenEmbedded will have a stand at Europe's largest free software conference - FOSDEM 2013 in Brussels. See you there!
- 2012-08-31: Meta-webos added
- 2012-07-16: Meta-systemd moved from meta-oe
- 2012-02-07: OpenEmbedded attended europe's largest free software conference FOSDEM '12 in Brussels. Thanks for all the helpers and guests at our booth. See you soon at a F/OSS event near you!
- 2011-04-18: OpenEmbedded has Stand # 7.2b 112 @ LinuxTag 11th to 14 May 2011 the Berlin Exhibition Grounds
- 2011-03-02: Yocto Project Aligns Technology with OpenEmbedded and Gains Corporate Collaborators
- 2011-03-01: OpenEmbedded participates at this years CeBIT (March 1st-5th 2011) with a stand in the CeBIT OpenSource event. You'll find us in hall 2 as part of the larger linuxnewmedia booth along with other interesting open-source projects.
- 2011-02-25: OpenEmbedded has a stand at SCALE (Southern California Linux Expo) (February 25-27, 2011).
- 2011-02-05: OpenEmbedded at FOSDEM'11 - We have a booth at Europe's finest F/OSS event. See you in Brussels!
- 2010-12-03: OpenEmbedded 2010.12 released
- 2010-09-20: OEDEM and eV General Assembly
- 2010-06-09: OpenEmbedded in Berlin! Meet us at our booth at LinuxTag 2010.
- 2009-11-07: Openembedded Developer Meeting 2009 in Cambridge, UK
- 2009-08-12: Openembedded gains ability to create Qt Embedded Linux SDK
- 2009-05-27: Palm is using Openembedded to build Palm webOS
- 2009-05-27: MontaVista is using OpenEmbedded in their MontaVista Linux 6 product
- 2009-03-31: OpenEmbedded opens the stable/2009 Stable branch. Special procedure is applied to it which results in better support for our downstream users.
- 2009-03-24: FOSS Aalborg in Aalborg, Denmark, with a focus on embedded software. Mickey gives a talk about OpenEmbedded.
- 2009-03-06: Always Innovating is using OE to build software for their Touch Book.
- 2009-02-19: KOAN Software company announces it's KaeilOS distribution will join the OpenEmbedded project.
- 2009-02-10: OE has a new Logo -- Many thanks to Bug Labs who funded the logo development, and Mateo Zlatar for designing the logo.