Difference between revisions of "OEDAM 2014"
(new OEDAM page)
Revision as of 22:23, 20 February 2014
OpenEmbedded Developers America Meeting
The OpenEmbedded Project is holding a developers meeting May 2-3, 2014, in Santa Clara, CA. This meeting is co-located with the Embedded Linux Conference North America. All active OpenEmbedded developers are invited to attend.
- Have fun.
- Get useful work done that benefits from high bandwidth interactions.
- Get more people involved wit the project at a higher level.
- bug scrub
- ongoing role of the OE TSC
- wiki/website organization
- online voting
- increasing the amount of hardware that works out of the box with oe-core + layers
- next + 1 release
- attract new developers and help them out to next level
- Philip Balister
- Richard Purdie
- Mark Hatle
- Khem Raj
- <your name here>