OpenEmbedded Developers America Meeting
The OpenEmbedded Project is holding a developers meeting May 2-3, 2014, in Santa Clara, CA. This meeting is co-located with the Embedded Linux Conference North America. All active OpenEmbedded developers are invited to attend.
Contact Jefro with any questions.
Location & Time
May 2-3, 2014
Ettus Research / National Instruments
4600 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Lunches will be provided by the Yocto Project Community Office
- Have fun.
- Get useful work done that benefits from high bandwidth interactions.
- Get more people involved wit the project at a higher level.
This agenda is flexible, and meant to reflect the important issues in the OE community. Please feel free to contribute agenda items.
- bug scrub
- ongoing role of the OE TSC
- wiki/website organization
- online voting
- increasing the amount of hardware that works out of the box with oe-core + layers
- next + 1 release
- attract new developers and help them out to next level
- Philip Balister (Crofton)
- Richard Purdie (RP)
- Mark Hatle (fray)
- Khem Raj (khem)
- Martin Jansa (jama)
- <your name here>