Difference between revisions of "OEDEM 2019"
m (→Planning to Attend)
|Line 100:||Line 100:|
Minutes from Portland, Feb 2017:
Minutes from Portland, Feb 2017:
Latest revision as of 17:40, 12 August 2020
Location and Time
Friday, 1 November 2019 (Part of Yocto Project Summit after ELCE [October 31 - November 1])
OEDEM is on Day 2 of the Summit, November 1.
Details on the Yocto Project Summit are here https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_Summit_2019. And the registration link https://www.cvent.com/events/yocto-project-summit-2019/registration-f185462e4bb240fea6364d2db7a270f4.aspx?fqp=true
Planning to Attend
- Philip Balister (Crofton) [XL]
- Peter Kjellerstedt (Saur) [3XL]
- Ola Nilsson (olani) [M]
- Marco Cavallini (mckoan) [M]
- Jon Mason (jonmason) [L]
- Josef Holzmayr (LetoThe2nd) [XL]
- Mark Hatle (fray) [XL]
- Khem Raj (khem) [M]
- Scott Murray (smurray) [2XL]
- Matt Porter (mdp) [L]
- Michael Halstead (halstead) [L]
- Andrea Galbusera (gizero) [M]
- Paul Barker (paulbarker) [M]
- Jan-Simon Möller [2XL]
- Richard Purdie (RP) [L]
- Alexander Kanavin (kanavin) [S]
- Mauro Salvini [M]
- Manjukumar [S]
- Alejandro Hernandez [M]
- Jan Lübbe (shoragan) [XL]
- Behan Webster (behanw) [3XL]
- Ruslan Bilovol (rbilovol) [XL]
- Grygorii Tertychnyi (gtertych) [L]
- Bruce Ashfield (zeddii) [XL]
- Daniel Gomez (dagmcr) [L]
- Nicolas Dechesne (ndec) [XL]
- Mark Asselstine (marka) [L]
- Tom King (ka6sox) [L]
- Changhyeok Bae (chbae) [S]
- Marek Vasut [2XL]
- Robert Berger [3XL]
- Andrei Gherzan
- Tim Orling (moto-timo) [XL]
OE Developers Meeting
- Review and discuss talks from the Yocto Project Summit the day before.
- Have an OE event day after FOSDEM, CFP talks?
- What about SCaLE?
- TSC Report
- OE Board report
- Review of Platform Security Summit (https://www.platformsecuritysummit.com/)
- Automated Testing Summit review
- Report on Yocto Live Streaming. Need more people!
- Results of the Yocto/Openembedded new features survey (http://bit.ly/2kXvdsd) [ results -> http://bit.ly/2oAN9uu ]
- Shrink or expand oe-core?
- Systemd as default init manager (Ruslan)
- Reproducibility status (Ruslan)
- CVE analyzing tools (Ruslan, Gregory)
- Long term support
- Patch submission process (gitlab) or any other technology.
- Are we missing out on contributions by having e-mail only?
- Can we improve the reviewing process by using an actual review tool?
- BSP's carrot versus stick
- How do we help real end users? Status of Eclipse, should we try and revive it.
- Clean-up of wiki and meta layer index
- Ways to recognize corporate sponsors and those who donate hardware (and/or money)
- How do we communicate with users better? Not everyone is on mailing lists. Social Media?
- Hosting "Office hours" like meet ups @ elc(e)
- Next developer meeting?
- Multiconfig/Hetereogenous computing (need proposal on list)
Meeting minutes for OEDeM
ACTIONS identified in meeting:
Minutes from Edinburgh, Oct 2018: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YDAHjIOXCIgvSZVOKCYLxa8h26dkruX8zspoge7zCpk/
Minutes from Portland, Mar 2018: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h_otwcH-6ej4URB5vER-7FpaPthrji3TpJWf5jAKRIk/edit?usp=sharing
Minutes from Prague, Oct 2017: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R_pV_PumhZ9a8_aRDTuW7wBjqNwIDuau7FGr6sYYRu0/edit?usp=sharing
Minutes from Portland, Feb 2017: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ECCfBwdLUaW3I23RATWCU3kGnSh04Kv0DkH1_KfiLVA/edit?usp=sharing