Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh, UK
October 25, 2013 at 1830 - 1930 in Harris 1.
- Financial report
- Election of new members
- Proxy form File:Proxy instructions-oe.pdf
(Proxies are in brackets)
- Marco Cavallini 'mckoan' (proxying for Eric Bénard 'ericben')
- Paul Eggleton 'bluelightning' (proxying for Andrea Adami 'ant')
- Philip Balister 'Crofton' [board member]
- Richard Purdie 'RP'
- Martin Jansa 'JaMa' (Simon Busch 'morphis')
- Denys Dmytriyenko 'denix'
- Koen Kooi 'koen' ( Khem Raj 'khem')
- Anders Darander
- Mark Hatle 'fray' (Otavio Salvador 'otavio')
- Sean Hudson 'darknighte' [board member]
- Saul Wold 'sgw'
- Stefan Schmidt
- Leon Woestenberg 'likewise' [board member]
- David Stewart
- Scott Garman
Non members present and elected to become members
- Jack Mitchell
- Andrea Galbusera
- Ross Burton
Non members not present but elected to become members
- Bruce Ashfield
- Ulf S
Meeting opened 18:35 Attendees Documented Financially Summary Presented * Euro 1731 * Taxes had to be filed, issues due to board transition * German language issues and documents required to be at a German address. Lots of overhead * No spending in last financial year * No donations received either * Setup SPI affiliation to allow for funds to be collected in and held in the US Financial Report Approved Discussion of possible uses for collected funds: Things membership generally in favor of: - travel sponsorship preferred - ship event box for conferences - create additional event box for NA - financial availability for emergency hardware - promotion at events Things membership generally not in favor of: - sponsorship at events e.g. coffee breaks Discussion about future of e.V. and whether SPI (as an example) would make sense - nobody against dissolving e.V. in principle - Feeling that board should investigate and consult members and come up with a proposal Meeting Ended 19:20
- Board to review alternate legal structure
- Board to put together draft budget proposal
- Members: Investigate opportunities for "hack fest" sponsorship (close to conferences)