The 2015 OpenEmbedded Developer's European Meeting will take place Friday, Oct 9, 2015 in Dublin, Ireland, at a location to be announced. Part of this meeting will also constitute the annual OE General Assembly, and some corporation/eV matters will be discussed.
Location and Time
The Gibson Hotel
Dublin 1, Ireland
+353 1 681 5000
9am - 5pm (note: times may change)
OpenEmbedded eV General Assembly
We have a short administrative meeting before starting the Developer meeting. All are welcome for this.
- Proposal to dissolve the current e.V. and re-constituting it in the U.S. to reduce the administrative burden for the project.
- Define a method for identifying lapsed memberships.
- Standards for BSP behavior. (Crofton)
- Tentative: User/group definitions. Distribution wide (uid/gid) vs layer wide (primary group, path, description, etc for users). (Saur)
- LayerIndex feature requests (tlwoerner)
- build feedback (autobuilders and off-site)
- master branch parsability
If you plan to attend, please list your name below.
- Jeff Osier-Mixon (jefro)
- Philip Balister (Crofton)
- Trevor Woerner (tlwoerner)
- Anders Darander (andersd)
- Marco Cavallini (mckoan)
- Koen Kooi (koen)
- Alexandre Belloni (abelloni)
- Armin Kuster (armpit)
- Belén Barros Pena (belen) (tentative)
- Peter Kjellerstedt (Saur)
- Alejandro del Castillo (adelcast)