OE Technical Steering Committee
The TSC consists of 5 people and will be elected by, and ultimately be answerable to, the members of the OE e.V.
Khem Raj (khem) Koen Kooi (koen) Mark Hatle (fray) Richard Purdie (RP) Stefan Schmidt (stefan_schmidt) Tom Rini (Tartarus)
On a day-to-day basis the TSC will be responsible for making tactical policy decisions, resolving disputes between contributors, administering access control to the git tree, and generally promoting good development practice.
Decisions are made where necessary by majority vote. Once a decision is made by the technical steering committee, the decision should be respected as a democratic decision.
Outstanding items (sorted by occurence)
- Convert remaining recipes to new style staging
- Make the insane.bbclass mandatory, make it default to only complain
- Ongoing campaign to deprecate/remove old recipes (use common sense, allow review)
- Rename org.openembedded.dev to master
- Document revert policy on Wiki
- Document TSC issue escalation procedure