- think about policy for allowing and denying access to certain pages and groups of pages
- interwiki links to bug tracker, etc.
- is mail working correctly? I don't seem to receive any. Maybe my addy is incorrect.
Hi Laibsch, it seems that you are the most active admin in this wiki. I would suggest to create a little naming policy for the OE-wiki. Because MediaWiki has no need to use WikiWords i belive we should use the original, official naming from the outer world (e.g. Openmoko instead of OpenMoko) and avoid abbreviations (see Category_talk:Dev). This would make the wiki much more useful, especially for beginners. If you agree it would be a good idea to create a page to fix these rules. It would also be good to have an own MediaWiki namespace different from the OE stuff for such administrative pages. -- SSZ 11:23, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sledz, thank you for your suggestion to which I am very open. Are you familiar with Mediawiki, interested in helping with the admin work and willing to put forward a proposal? --Laibsch 04:47, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- I'm a wikipedia user for a long time and run a tiny, private mediawiki for myself. So i believe i can help with the admin work. And yes, i'm willing to make a proposal. May be Openembedded:Help (aka helppage in the MediaWiki:Sidebar) could be a good starting point. -- Sledz 18:49, 10 February 2009 (UTC)