- think about policy for allowing and denying access to certain pages and groups of pages
- interwiki links to bug tracker, etc.
- is mail working correctly? I don't seem to receive any. Maybe my addy is incorrect.
Hi Laibsch, it seems that you are the most active admin in this wiki. I would suggest to create a little naming policy for the OE-wiki. Because MediaWiki has no need to use WikiWords i belive we should use the original, official naming from the outer world (e.g. Openmoko instead of OpenMoko) and avoid abbreviations (see Category_talk:Dev). This would make the wiki much more useful, especially for beginners. If you agree it would be a good idea to create a page to fix these rules. It would also be good to have an own MediaWiki namespace different from the OE stuff for such administrative pages. -- SSZ 11:23, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sledz, thank you for your suggestion to which I am very open. Are you familiar with Mediawiki, interested in helping with the admin work and willing to put forward a proposal? --Laibsch 04:47, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- I'm a wikipedia user for a long time and run a tiny, private mediawiki for myself. So i believe i can help with the admin work. And yes, i'm willing to make a proposal. May be Openembedded:Help (aka helppage in the MediaWiki:Sidebar) could be a good starting point. -- Sledz 18:49, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Go right ahead and formulate your proposal (can be rough at first IMHO). I'll then discuss upping your privs with the other admins so you can do the actual implementation. Feel free to do what you can already do without admin privs right now. That will only make the case for increased privs for you stronger. --Laibsch 05:16, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- OK, i'll do my very best. ;-) -- Sledz 13:18, 11 February 2009 (UTC)