[bitbake-devel] None server + knotty + -D missing running task output?

Jeremy Puhlman jpuhlman at mvista.com
Thu Jun 16 13:07:59 UTC 2011

Kicking stuff around a little, I took the head bitbake and swapped it
over to using the none server. Running with the default ui(knotty) and
passing -D, I seem to be missing the log data that normally gets output
when you pass -D. Swapping back to the process server, and the output
comes back. All the data is still safely stowed in the log.do_* files,
but I was wondering if this was a bug or expected behavior out of the
"none" server?

--
Jeremy Puhlman
Montavista Sofware, LLC.