[bitbake-devel] [OE-core] should we switch off patchwork for oe-core and bitbake projects

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:19:09 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 10:07:14AM -0800, Khem Raj wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM, McClintock Matthew-B29882
> <B29882 at freescale.com> wrote:
> > I'm saying leave it there even if its not maintained. I can still go search
> > for patches sent by me or other specific people.
>
> thats what mailing list archives are for.

is there something like
oe/contrib/patchwork/pw-am.sh
for some mailing list archive?

When I see some interesting patch in ML, easiest way for me to get it to
development branch is to open patchwork web (from any computer) and then
call pw-am.sh NUMBER in screen session on my development workstation.

Even when reading mail in mutt on the same machine it's easier for me to
use pw-am.sh to get that patch to my chroot for OE builds.

And that git hook marking them as applied works very well.. so usually I
just have to mark cover letters as applied.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com