[bitbake-devel] cache broken in master

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:48:33 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 08:41:36AM +0800, Xu, Dongxiao wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 00:05 +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Andreas Oberritter
> > <obi at opendreambox.org> wrote:

> > I see the same change in behavior here.
> >
> > > your patch cache_whitelist.patch fixes the problem. Thanks!
> >
> > unfortunately doesn't seem to fix it here.
> >
> > I'll send requested debug info tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it
>
> Thanks Martin.
>
> Andreas, it seems that the cache case in your side is different with
> Martin's. So hope you can also send me your debug info, I am really
> appreciate for that.

Hi,

sorry for noise, but it seems it does work with your patch now.. maybe
it was because yesterday I was fixing those quoting errors and it didn't
save cache because it found parsing error in the process and then I was
switching machines and it's probably expected to reparse all once for
each machine (as the cache is at least here in machine specific path
tmp-eglibc/cache/default-eglibc/om-gta02).

Cheers,