[bitbake-devel] BBMASK doesn't work on .bbappend?

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Mar 20 13:15:26 UTC 2012

I'm trying to include only part of the meta-ti layer into my mix,
so I have this in local.conf:
   BBMASK = ".*/meta-ti/recipes-misc/:.*/meta-ti/recipes-bsp/"

Both my layer and meta-ti layer have a file formfactor_0.0.bbappend,
but it seems that the meta-ti/recipes-bsp/formfactor/formfactor_0.0.bbappend
is being processed as well as my own (and breaks my .bbappend file).

How can I keep this file from being used?  I need other things in the
meta-ti layer so I'd like to come up with a "soft" solution, e.g. using
BBMASK (which works great for the .bb files)

Thanks