[bitbake-devel] Variable tracking...

Peter Seebach peter.seebach at windriver.com
Wed Jan 9 18:27:57 UTC 2013

So, I sent some variable-tracking patches a while back that had been
cleaned up in response to various feedback. And I don't think I heard
back anything about problems with them, but I don't think I heard
anything positive.

Is anyone still interested in the variable-assignment-tracking stuff,
other than me? I maintain that it is REALLY useful when trying to track
down variables getting the wrong values.

-s
--
Listen, get this.  Nobody with a good compiler needs to be justified.