[bitbake-devel] Dependency explorer crashed

vishwas sharma vishwasinventor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:47:29 UTC 2013

When I trying to run dependency explorer the bitbake application crashed
and lock was not released while exiting and now preventing me to run task

$ *bitbake -u depexp psplash*
This UI is only compatible with the -g option

:$ *bitbake -u depexp psplash -g*
[xcb] Unknown request in queue while dequeuing
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not
been called
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
python: ../../src/xcb_io.c:179: dequeue_pending_request: Assertion
`!xcb_xlib_unknown_req_in_deq' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

$ bitbake -g depexp psplash
ERROR: Only one copy of bitbake should be run against a build directory