[bitbake-devel] Bitbake OpenEmbedded lists moved to new hardware

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Mon May 20 21:56:27 UTC 2013

This mailing list has been moved from linuxtogo.org to new hardware at the OSL in Corvallis Oregon USA. The move has just completed and I am monitoring for trouble. Mail sent to the list between 19:30 and 22:00 UTC was rejected by the new server and should be sent again.

I expect there will be a few more early issues to work out. Please e-mail me directly or find halstead in IRC on Freenode.net if you discover an issue. If you have an @openembedded.org e-mail address please pay extra attention to it this week.

--
Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / System Administrator