[bitbake-devel] bitbake & klocwork

Pr Pe pranap at gmail.com
Fri May 31 18:10:51 UTC 2013

Has anyone tried to use klocwork to analyze their source that using bitbake
and equivalent make files?

I tried to have a custom do_compile to run "kinject oe_runmake" instead of
just "oe_runmake", but that just gave an error about oe_runmake not
recognized (i think, by kinject).

So, I changed it to do "kinject make" instead of "oe_runmake" and it just
returned with an   empty kinject file - which means it did nothing because
it ran into errors.

I am looking at the meta/classes to see if I can override do_compile in
some of the bbclass files there and see how things work, but could use some
guidance on where to start and how to do this.

Thanks,
Prana