[bitbake-devel] Some 'depexp' nits

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Nov 7 15:04:47 UTC 2013

I hope this is the correct list.

I was just using '-u depexp' and noticed a few small things.
   $ bitbake my-qt5-image -u depexp
   This UI is only compatible with the -g option

Perhaps this should be worded more strongly, like this?
   This UI requires the -g option

Also, after running successfully, I closed the window (using
the close WM button) and got this:
   $ bitbake my-qt5-image -u depexp -g
   Unable to cleanly stop: No such command

There didn't seem to be any other way to exit the program, so
at least this should be clean.

Are these valid concerns/observations?  Would you entertain patches
for these items?