[bitbake-devel] Need to clarify process of submitting and merging patches

Vitaliy Kharin kvserr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:20:45 UTC 2014

Hello bitbakers!
Some time ago I sent patch to this mail list
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/bitbake-devel/2014-July/004886.html
Since then, the patch has not yet been accepted and merged into bitbake's
repo.
What should I do to get the patch accepted?

The patch's intent is to prevent find directory instead of a regular file.
​For example,
​In case ​of `export PATH=​home/icecc:/usr/bin/` bitbake's utils.which
function returns directory 'home/icecc' instead of executable file 'icecc'
in '/usr/bin/'