[bitbake-devel] Configure Yocto Eclipse plug-in with Build system derived toolchain

Mikael Carlsson rmcarlsson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:16:22 UTC 2014

Hi!

I cannot make the Eclipse Yocto plug-in working properly with the Build
system derived toolchain.

Some background; I have a Intel Galileo board. I have built the BSP,
image-full. I have a fully operational ssh and serial connection. I have
aslo built the toolschain. bitbake image-full -c populate_sdk. Using
this toolchain I have built the most simplest program, uploaded it using
scp and successfully executed it on target.

I don not however understand how to make the Yocto Eclipse plug-in work
with the build system derived toolchain. I have built the toolchain with
bitbake meta-ide-support. The first thing I would like to have help with
is what paths to put in "Toolchain Root Location" and Sysroot Location".

Anyone got any ideas?

   / Mikael