[bitbake-devel] about oe-init-build-env: Allow startup with and without memres

Damian, Alexandru alexandru.damian at intel.com
Fri Jan 3 13:09:07 UTC 2014

Hi Jason,

I noticed that this patch *oe-init-build-env: Allow startup with and
without memres* will kill any existing bitbake server when
oe-init-build-env is started. I think this always happens since I see no
way to source oe-init-build-env when BBSERVER is set.

I'm trying to figure out a better solution, since simply stopping the
server will leave toaster in an inconsistent state, if the server was
started through toaster.

Can you please tell me what behaviour are you trying to get out of the
system ? Let's try to find something that will also work for Toaster.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Alex Damian