[bitbake-devel] Bitbake interaction

jan alexandru vaduva vaduva.jan.alexandru at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 12:56:45 UTC 2014

I am interested in maybe offer support of multiple bitbake commands in the
same build directory.
Can you please help me with some available documentation when interacting
with bitbake.

As I see it now the only available way of interaction with the bitbake tool
is to use yocto and create a build directory, setup the environment and
call the bitbake tool.
I did not found any documentation on how to regenerate the bitbake
executable or any ways of interacting with it.

The only solution that I found was to take by hand the source code and find
the answers by myself. That is fine, but it takes time. Could you please
help with any documentation that will make my work a little easier?