[bitbake-devel] meta-ruby recipe fails

Mahyar Yaghmaee mahyarelc at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:31:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

When I build ruby recipe with Yocto (located at
meta-openembedded/meta-ruby/recipes-devtools/ruby/ruby_1.9.3-p429.bb) on
Master branch, I get the following error:

Generating RDoc documentation
uh-oh! RDoc had a problem:

Directory .ext/rdoc already exists, but it looks like it isn't an RDoc
directory.

Because RDoc doesn't want to risk destroying any of your existing files,
you'll need to specify a different output directory name (using the --op
<dir>
option)

run with --debug for full backtrace
make: *** [rdoc] Error 1
ERROR: oe_runmake failed
WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.

Any suggestion on how to solve the problem would be great.
Thanks