[bitbake-devel] Interface bitbake to net-snmp

Prashant.Pise at Emerson.com Prashant.Pise at Emerson.com
Thu Feb 26 09:31:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

                We are installing net-snmp_5.4.1 using openembedded bitbake file net-snmp_5.4.1.bb (PFA).
We found that after installation the path mentioned in snmpconf file at 1st line changes from /usr/bin/perl to our openembedded host PC i686 location i.e (/home/developer/fca/gateway/src/openembedded/tmp/staging/i686-linux/usr/bin/perl).
                I have attached the openembedded installation log for above package for your reference.

Queries:

1.       Can we configure the bitbake file to maintain the path same as in package /usr/bin/perl in installed file snmpconf .

Thanks,

Prashanth Pise