[bitbake-devel] Library not getting installed to intended path

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:15:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have not overridden any variable but when I printed "libdir" in Makefile,
it's value is "/lib" . This should be the reason why my libs were not
getting installed to /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10. But why this is happening? As
per bitbake documentation  "libdir" should be /usr/lib and I also confirmed
this by

bitbake -e|grep libdir

How come it is changes in Makefile.

Thanks,