[bitbake-devel] bitbake-layers layerindex-fetch

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:11:41 UTC 2015

On 05/26/15 09:51, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> This is controlled by BBLAYERS_FETCH_DIR; by default this is set to
> "${COREBASE}" with ??= so you can set it to your preferred value in local.conf
> as desired. (We should definitely document this, I acknowledge at the moment it
> isn't documented anywhere.)

It'd be nice if "bitbake-layers remove-layer" had the same mechanism.
Some way (preferably using the same BBLAYERS_FETCH_DIR variable,
possibly renamed so it made sense in both cases) to specify the base of
where my layers are stored:

    $ bitbake-layers remove-layer meta-realtime
    No layers matching /z/master/rpi-poky-linaro-rt/meta-realtime found
in BBLAYERS

But my layers are stored in /z/master/layers.

Of course I can get around this by using:

    $ bitbake-layers remove-layer *meta-realtime