[bitbake-devel] Combining bitbake 1.26 with daisy

Paul Barker paul.barker at commagility.com
Mon Nov 2 17:23:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

If someone were to pick up bitbake 1.26 and the daisy branch of oe-core and try
to use these together, what would be likely to go wrong?

I've got a vendor's BSP which does this and I need to decide whether to use the
combination they've tested or move back to bitbake 1.22. I sadly don't think
it's possible to move forward from daisy to fido here. I don't mind fixing up
the issues myself, just wondering if anyone has an idea of what is likely to
fail.

Thanks,

--
Paul Barker