[bitbake-devel] howto build specific version package

张忠山 zzs213 at 126.com
Wed Aug 3 06:14:52 UTC 2016

在 2016年08月02日 22:56, Robert Yang 写道:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/02/2016 10:34 PM, zzs wrote:
>>

>> Hello, everyone
>>
>> I have two version .bb recipe, sya test_1.0.bb and test_2.0.bb.
>> When build the `test` package  using the flowwing cmd:
>>      bitbake test
>> Always 2.0 was built.
>> My question is: how to let bitbake to build version 1.0 of the test
>> package
>
> You can:
> 1) PREFERRED_VERSION_test = "1.0" in conf file such as local.conf
> Or:
> 2) Set DEFAULT_PREFERENCE = "-1" in test_2.0.bb.
>
> // Robert

Thanks for your repley.

Your suggested method can select any version sure.

But whenever I finish  my project. some time later I wan't rebuilt this
project.
Then I must edit the source to select specific version. It is not
convenient and buggy.
Is there a way to select version that no need to edit the source, e.g.
select it on command line