[bitbake-devel] source modification and re-build

nousi bnousilal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:32:15 UTC 2016

please, ignore my previous mail.
There was an issue with the option "-C", it should be "-c".

I have compiled modified kernel using " bitbake -c compile -f nousi-linux"
command but, it seems kernel image does not get update with new
configuration at below path.

"poky/build/tmp/deploy/images/nousi123k/"

Please, let me know if I am missing something in the process.

--

*Thanks & Regards,B.Nousilal,*