[bitbake-devel] getAllKeysWithFlags: Issue when returning the dump var

sujith h sujith.h at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:50:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Finally I found that not all data in my case was
string/list/tuple/dict/None/int/float. That is those data types which can
be marshalled: https://docs.python.org/3/library/xmlrpc.client.html. But
there was a data type :
v = <subprocess.Popen object at 0x7f56f4964ef0>. So this was causing the
problem for me.

Thanks,
Sujith H