[bitbake-devel] Question on toaster bringup

Reyna, David david.reyna at windriver.com
Wed Aug 30 14:51:39 UTC 2017

Hi Olaf,

Thank you for using Toaster! There is a Toaster team and we have a meeting each week, for which I am the lead and the Toaster maintainer. I will forward you the link (it is in about 10 minutes :-)

1) See 11957 for a resolution for your question. The fixtures are strictly additive, so 11957 provides the way to disable the default fixtures.

2) Yes, create and enhancement request and we can address that. It is too late for enhancements for YP-2.4 but we can look at that for 2.5.

3) Ideally you would provide your own Layer Index server so that you can get the full power of the interface. We can certainly look at alternatives for your reduced use case.

- David Reyna