[bitbake-devel] Problem using Subversion in Pyro

Alan Levy alan.levy at plextek.com
Fri May 19 12:44:21 UTC 2017

OK, I have an idea how to do it cleanly and elegantly without breaking the existing scheme but it'll take time I haven't got right now so it may be a while.

Alan

ALAN LEVY, Lead Consultant, Embedded Systems

Plextek Consulting, The Plextek Building, London Road, Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden, CB10 1NY, UK
T: +44 (0) 1799 533200    E: alan.levy at plextek.com  W: www.plextek.com