[bitbake-devel] pseudo interfering with git fetcher?

Jef.Driesen at niko.eu Jef.Driesen at niko.eu
Mon Jul 2 10:15:39 UTC 2018

On 07/02/2018 11:33 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-07-02 at 07:04 +0000, Jef.Driesen at niko.eu wrote:
>> I'm occasionally experiencing problems when fetching code from git
>> repositories over ssh. The error is always this one:
>
> Which version of bitbake are you using?
>
> I think this change may help you:
>
> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/bitbake?id=205cfd702190026e64eed9cae27c05ff62d1637e

We are using pyro (and about to upgrade to rocko). But it looks like
that commit is only available in later versions (sumo).

Jef
Disclaimer

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please delete this e-mail from your system and destroy all copies of it. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person unless allowed by a written document between the sender and the addressee.