[bitbake-devel] .bb script file for auto tools

Ugesh Reddy kumar.ugesh003 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 02:18:20 UTC 2018

Hello All,
 I am new to bitbake and having the basic understanding on bitbake. My project uses auto tools and it has Makefile.am and configure.ac when it runs with autogen.sh it could able to generate Makefile and configure with generated files the bin program is generated. I would like to do the same with bitbake. The below are the structure
   As mentioned in the below linkhttps://github.com/DynamicDevices/bbexample

When it executed like below it works fine $ cd bbexample $ ./autogen.sh $ ./configure $ make
How can i write the .bb file for the same ?
Regards,Ugesh