[bitbake-devel] Listing package source URL for a given image

Bechir MGHIRBI mghirbi.bechir at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:09:55 UTC 2018

I'm currently trying to list URLs of all packages needed to build my image;
say core-image-minimal without actually downloading files.
Googling this topic pointed me to several options: parsing logs of `bitbake
core-image-minimal -c fetchall`, usage of recipe-depends.dot and `bitbake
-e` ...

Is there any *easier* way to do so ?

Ideally, I was looking for a command line similar to:
$> bitbake core-image-minimal -c fetchall --print-url-only

Any hints ?