[bitbake-devel] Should multiconfig save build time?

richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Jul 11 16:14:47 UTC 2019

On Wed, 2019-07-10 at 11:58 -0400, Alan Kozlay wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback.

Good news is that with the basics of the work done, optimising the
multiconfig case turned out not to be too bad.

I've shared some further patches on the mailing list (also in master-
next) and you could give those a try if you're feeling adventurous.

I've shown they do the right thing in the test I wrote for it. Its had
no real world testing as yet, you're at the edge of development here.

Cheers,

Richard