[bitbake-devel] BitBake release notes

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at gmail.com
Sun May 19 08:41:11 UTC 2019

Thanks, Alex. Are the Yocto Project release notes the de-facto release
notes? From version 1.16 onwards it seems that releases go up by 2 at a
time in the minor version; why is this? The current version of the BitBake
User Manual [1] offers little insight here.

Andrew

[1]
https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/bitbake-user-manual/bitbake-user-manual.html#obtaining-bitbake