[bitbake-devel] git-lfs validation

Mauro Queirós maurofrqueiros at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:21:40 UTC 2020

Hi,

I noticed two things related to git-lfs on
poky/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py, which I think may me improved:

First, git.py seems to always check the master branch when looking for lfs
objects (_contains_lfs function), even when the branch is specified in
SRC_URI;

Second, the warning message "Repository %s has LFS content but it is not
being fetched" is printed even when git-lfs is available and "lfs=1" is set.

I could also provide a patch if you think these two issues make sense.