[OE-core] [poky] OE-Core Rebranding Phase 1

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Fri Apr 22 14:16:33 UTC 2011

I grep'd all the XML files in the documentation directory and got three hits:

 * 'meta/recipes-sata/tasks/task-poky.bb' appears in the Poky Reference manual
 * '$ bitbake -c clean task-boot task-base task-poky' appears in the Poky Reference manual
 * 'local.conf.sample' appears in the Poky Reference manual.

Should these be the following:

 * meta/recipes-sata/tasks/task-core.bb
 * $ bitbake -c clean task-boot task-base task-core

Not sure what to do with the occurrence of 'local.conf.sample'.  Just remove it?

ScottR