[OE-core] eglibc 2.13 upgrade

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:21:03 UTC 2011

Hi

I have eglibc 2.13 upgrade done locally and has been building fine for
all architectures. I have added 2.13 recipes and not
deleted the 2.12, This works ok except when setting the SRCREV. Since
we have a single file called
conf/distro/include/poky-default-revisions.inc to store this
information there can not be two SRCREV for two versions of same
package unless we move them to
recipes which is under work but not yet done. Thats one reason to hold
these patches. I can propose them if we are ok with
removing 2.12 recipes then it becomes straight forward

Opinions ?

-Khem