[OE-core] Status of Patches & Pull Requests

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Tue Aug 2 16:39:23 UTC 2011

Folks,

Thanks for your patience, I am working with Richard to gather up the
requests that have been made over the last week.  Now that we are
getting Milestone 3 moving again, OE-Core will get the attention it needs.

I am working to get patches in on a 24-48 hour cycle, so please have
some patience. If you don't see your patch in after 2 CONSOLIDATED pull
cycles or a response email it means I missed it!  This is not a hard and
fast rule, as we are in constant flux. We are working on improving this
process with possibly using patchworks or something similar for the 1.2
timeframe.

As we move to Milestone 4 for Yocto, things will change again, as
Richard has already pointed out we are looking for more stabilizing
changes than updates or rewrites.  At some point in mid-late August we
will branch 1.1_M4 and then cherry pick changes from Master.

--
     Sau!

Saul Wold
Yocto Component Wrangler @ Intel