[OE-core] Unrecognized option while building pseudo (target)

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Mon Aug 8 15:58:04 UTC 2011

pseudo currently only works on IA32 hosts.  It was never really intended to work
on the target system, but should.

If you think you want pseudo on the target.. you'll have to verify that all of
the calls are being trapped properly on ARM, as well as modify the build
instructions to not worry about IA32 specific items.

(Right now, if you change the compilation to not specify the -m32 on arm, I'd
give pseudo about a 75% chance of working properly on ARM.. but it's never been
tested there.)

--Mark