[OE-core] meta-toolchain-sdk failure

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Aug 9 13:58:06 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 08:45 -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> Seeing the following when trying to do a meta-toolchain-sdk build w/latest git.  Guessing we're missing a depend of some sort:
>
> | error: Failed dependencies:
> | 	telepathy-python is needed by task-core-standalone-gmae-sdk-target-1.0-r13.ppc64e5500
>
> I think the reset of this is noise:

It is, yes.

Did telepathy-python build at all (you can check if any stamps are
present)? Are there any packages generated (in the deploy/rpm
directory)?

I'm trying to work out if this wasn't present because it didn't build,
because it did build but didn't package correctly or whether the rootfs
code just isn't seeing the package...