[OE-core] [beagleboard] Re: [meta-ti] Kernel 3.0 meta-ti recipe

Joel A Fernandes agnel.joel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:06:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Jason Kridner <jkridner at beagleboard.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Joel A Fernandes <agnel.joel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Jason Kridner <jkridner at beagleboard.org> wrote:
>>> Adding Steve...

>>> I'm not familiar with the impact or the arguments being passed.  If
>>> some upstream changes happened in this area, this one might be a bit
>>> dangerous.
>>>

>> This is it! Adding 0009 back causes the same irq problems to show up.
>> Do we need this patch for now?
>
> I think you can leave it out for now.  Are all the other ones back in?
>  Will you be sharing another test image?

Yes, I could share another image. Its uploading right now.

The memory corruption still shows up though once in 3 boots with the
other 12 patches in so we still have to narrow down, but for now I can
atleast get it to show the systemd boot messages almost always (and
then it hangs ofcourse due to a possible issue with systemd)

If you're going to be running it, I would appreciate it if you could
try to get systemd to show you debug messages using any technique and
share how you did it. So far I have added bootargs, modified systemd
configuration and also tried to start systemd using command line
options from the "init=" bootarg but haven't been able to make it show
anything useful.

Thanks,
Joel