[OE-core] multilib warnings?

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Aug 10 18:04:58 UTC 2011

I feel like I have something not configured correctly.  The setup is as follows:

base is ppc64 with 'lib64'.

# Uncomment the following lines to enable multilib builds
require conf/multilib.conf
MULTILIBS = "multilib:lib"
DEFAULTTUNE_virtclass-multilib-lib = "powerpc"

And I get:

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: multiple providers are available for libusb (lib-libusb-compat, libusb-compat)
NOTE: consider defining a PREFERRED_PROVIDER entry to match libusb
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide virtual/libc (/local/home/galak/git/poky/meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc_2.13.bb virtual:multilib:lib:/local/home/galak/git/poky/meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc_2.13.bb).
 This usually means one provides something the other doesn't and should.
ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide virtual/libiconv (/local/home/galak/git/poky/meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc_2.13.bb virtual:multilib:lib:/local/home/galak/git/poky/meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc_2.13.bb).
 This usually means one provides something the other doesn't and should.
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks

- k