[OE-core] Questions about the layer structure in OpenEmbedded-Core

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Aug 15 09:19:16 UTC 2011

On Monday 15 August 2011 10:06:33 Samuel Stirtzel wrote:
> 2011/8/12 Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net>:
> > There's also:
> >
> > https://github.com/ebutera/meta-igep
> > http://gitorious.org/schnitzeltony-oe-meta/meta-freescale
> > http://gitorious.org/schnitzeltony-oe-meta/meta-gumstix
> > https://github.com/koenkooi/meta-ettus
> >
> > and likely much more
>
> I'd guess there is no list for third party components/repositories, or
> am I wrong?

I had intended the list to cover all available layers. However for layers that
refer to other projects/manufacturers/products where the layer is not an
official one, I think it's fine to list it there but important to mark it
"unofficial".

BTW I plan to add the above to the list some time today if I get time to do
so.

Cheers,
Paul

--